River Cities RV Park Rules
- One RV and one tow vehicle allowed per site
- Vehicles must fit completely into site space
- RV check-in time is 1pm, check-out time is 12pm noon
- Maximum of 2 adults (adults over 17) per site
- Payment for entire stay is due at reservation
- Paid reservations are non-refundable
- We are now issuing a Guest Credit on all cancelled paid reservations that will be good for future reservations made within one year from date of cancellation.
- We accept cash and major credit cards, no checks accepted
- Parking on streets and grass is prohibited. Do not drive on grass.
- Visitors must park in visitor’s lot if they do not fit in site
- Quiet hours are 10pm to 7am
- Portable grills are allowed on concrete patio only
- No campfires allowed
- Smoking is not allowed in restrooms or laundry/vending facility
- City ordinance states that all pets must be on a leash. Limit 2 per site
- Please use outer grassy areas to walk pets
- Pickup after your pet
- No pets allowed in restrooms or laundry/vending facility
- Site must be kept clean and free of debris
- Please use trash containers
- All trash must be in plastic bags
- Washing of any vehicle is prohibited
- Vehicle maintenance in the RV Park is prohibited
- Guests who do not follow the park rules or break any laws will be asked to leave the park immediately
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone
JR BERRY, LLC dba River Cities RV Park assume no liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person or party while using its facilities.
RVs left on site after checkout time and date will be towed at owner’s expense, utilizing same payment method used for reservation.
By entering the RV parks’ WiFi password and logging on to internet, you agree to our internet user policy.
By entering the RV park you agree to pay for any damage that you, your guest(s) or pet(s) cause to the park, or it’s facilities during your stay, utilizing the same payment method used for the reservation.